Monday, March 02, 2015

Crisis in the form of a MARTIAN

Okay I am like SO going crazy. so there is like so much problems with my moving in and everything. I mean like I don't think that guy is trying to con my money or whatever, but SERIOUSLY, I already TOLD you that I'm broke, and there you are trying to get more money out of me every other day. SERIOUSLY. Can you please do your homework and make sure you KNOW how international transactions and shipping work before just sending your keys to God knows where? And now you have to ask me for air ticket money. Seriously. You have got to be kidding. I'M BROKE. Which part of this do you NOT understand? Whatever, I have already tried my best. I even LOOKED for flights for you. Hopefully you can just take take Ethiad and save us ALL some trouble.

On another note, employment seems to be looking not bad. NEVER ASSUME YOU ARE HIRED UNTIL YOU SIGN THE CONTRACT. Yes, that will be the motto I live by now. @Aroma looks kind of promising. But I will wait around for TELL too. And if everything with MogMog works out, THAT would be really good. But for now, I can only be patient and wait.

And of course, somehow, most unexpectedly, I think I'm falling for someone. Maybe 2 people. Haven't felt like that in awhile. Maybe with Justin, but recently, everyone that I have feelings for are either attached or just plain UNINTERESTED. FRIEND-ZONED. Whatever. Brian was cool. But he's leaving. And now, my vampire from Mars. I'm falling. And falling fast.

Help.

No comments: